1. This image of an apparent X-ray of a 70-stone (980-pound) man has gone viral after trending heavily on Twitter.
2. The picture is in fact a computer animation of Briton Keith Martin’s body.
3. Martin was the subject of a 2013 programme on Channel 5 called 70 Stone & Almost Dead.
4. The show tracked Martin’s efforts to lose weight and stand up for the first time in two years.
5. At his biggest, Martin had a BMI of 155 and doctors apparently gave him just two years to live unless he lost weight.
In the show he is shown losing 25-stone, standing for the first time in years and being given the go-ahead for surgery.
70 Stone & Almost Dead is still available on Channel 5’s website until October.