1. This video of an enthusiastic Drake fan belting out an emotional rendition of “Take Care” featuring Rihanna on the Tube originally uploaded two years ago has been doing the rounds again.
The wannabe superstar in the clip appears oblivious to his surrounding as he serenades the busy London Underground carriage.
2. But what really makes the video is this guy on the left.
3. As the clip continues the unidentified “businessman” tries his very best not to laugh at the horrible awkwardness of it all.
6. “Why are we all looking at our shoes instead of at the guy singing to a carriage full of strangers?!?”
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›