1. Meet 26-year-old Katie Aiani, the ultimate Harry Potter fan.
2. The graphic designer first became obsessed with J.K. Rowling’s fantasy series after her sister recommended she read the books when she was 11 years old.
3. And she’s been hooked ever since, spending an incredible £40,000 on memorabilia.
The 26-year-old has spent thousands on trips to film premieres and theme parks.
4. Her room is piled high with Harry Potter items, including wands, broomsticks, and costumes.
5. “I began collecting everything, and my friends and family have bought items for me every year for holidays and special occasions,” she said.
6. Aiani even has a handwritten letter she received from Rowling tattooed on her arm.
7. “My collection is priceless to me and will never be for sale,” she added.
“While some girls out there buy shoes or expensive clothes and makeup, I am perfectly happy buying Harry Potter memorabilia instead.”