This Guy Downed A Bottle Of Jack Daniel’s In 15 Seconds And Health Experts Are Very Unimpressed

Do not try this at home, kids.

1. Engineer Will Williams decided to liven up a recent stag do by apparently downing an entire bottle of Jack Daniel’s.

2. Williams, from Caernarfon, north Wales, allegedly carried out the dangerous stunt while at a service station in Chester at the weekend.

 

3. In the video, the 27-year-old appears to drink the entire bottle in around 15 seconds.

 

Speaking to The Sun, Williams said: “I was fine, for about an hour.

“I was pretty much instantly hammered. I carried on and stayed out until 3am the following morning. My mates were astonished.”

4. Health experts were quick to discourage others from attempting to copy his actions though. Dr Sarah Jarvis from Drinkaware told the newspaper:


Drinking excessively in a short space of time can be dangerous and this should not come as a surprise.

Apart from the risk of accident or injury as a result of drinking to excess, there is another aspect, which is the ‘cybershame’ some young people may experience.

So while it may seem like a lot of fun at the time, the range of negative consequences are no laughing matter.

5. Jackie Ballard, the chief executive of Alcohol Concern, warned, “We need to remember that alcohol is a poison and can have extremely serious and immediate effects if consumed in a large amount at once.”

 

Williams, however, seems unrepentant, and has been sharing secrets with his Twitter followers about how he managed to consume the alcohol so quickly.

Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!

Facebook Conversations
          
    Now Buzzing