1. The Hope for Paws animal rescue organisation in Los Angeles posted this hearthbreaking video of Woody the abandoned poodle at the weekend.
2. The clip claims when Woody’s owner died, the family sold their house and left the dog behind.
For a year Woody apparently waited under a nearby shed hoping his owner would return.
3. Neighbours left him food and water as they looked for someone to take care of him.
4. The video shows staff from the rescue centre encouraging Woody to leave the shed.
They can be heard pointing out Woody is blind in one eye.
5. “For the first time in a long time, Woody felt love again,” the video explains.
6. After being rescued, Woody was given a makeover.
8. Underneath the fur, Woody was a tiny and frail dog.
10. But under the care of Hope for Paws he began to regain his strength.
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›