1. Durham is hands down the most beautiful city in the country, probably the world.
2. So much time was spent in this building that when people ask you what your student accommodation was like you daydream back to the months spent here.
3. Rowing isn’t as rubbish as it looks, it’s actually pretty cool.
5. Castles are pretty great too.
6. At the time you thought this “club” was the greatest, then you left and thought it was the worst and now you look back with only fondness.
7. You always think of the “cold room” in Klute as being something like this…
9. It’s perfectly acceptable to dance to the Baywatch theme tune even when the lights have come up and there’s no one else left on the dance floor.
13. This boat makes no sense in the daylight.
Or when you’re sober.
14. The cold weather is not a problem.
16. Posh people all dress like their parents.
18. College day is the best day of the year.
And the messiest.
19. This is the compulsory uniform and you will hold onto it forever.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›