1. Durham is hands down the most beautiful city in the country, probably the world.
Adam Bent / Via Flickr: 23430643@N05
2. So much time was spent in this building that when people ask you what your student accommodation was like you daydream back to the months spent here.
Paul Stainthorp / Via Flickr: 30409117@N07
3. Rowing isn’t as rubbish as it looks, it’s actually pretty cool.
Tim Rawle / Via Flickr: timrawle
6. At the time you thought this “club” was the greatest, then you left and thought it was the worst and now you look back with only fondness.
7. You always think of the “cold room” in Klute as being something like this…
9. It’s perfectly acceptable to dance to the Baywatch theme tune even when the lights have come up and there’s no one else left on the dance floor.
13. This boat makes no sense in the daylight.
John Ager / Via Flickr: john1954moi
Or when you’re sober.
16. Posh people all dress like their parents.
19. This is the compulsory uniform and you will hold onto it forever.
Richard James is the UK news editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today