1. Sleeping is still very important, but you no longer get to decide when you wake up.
3. You will not leave Ikea without the single greatest argument of your relationship so far.
4. You have to finally start acting like a civilised member of society.
5. You start collecting bottles of wine.
But for some reason they don’t last too long in your flat.
6. The bathroom is the only place you’ll find real privacy.
7. There is no hiding the fact that you’re both a lot more odd than you first realised.
8. But on the plus side, you get to tell someone your insanely boring work anecdote, and they have to listen and be interested.
11. And starting to eat healthily.
Apparently frozen pizzas and mountains of cake are no longer an option.
13. You actually have to organise your own bills.
“Ohh someone else used to organise this stuff.”
15. You’re definitely the funniest double act there has ever been.
16. You start looking at your friends’ furnishings with intense smugness/uncontrollable envy.
17. If you do the washing unprompted you think you’ve done a massive favour.
If you’re asked to do it, you sulk all day.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade today. He's been apprehended..
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.