1. This is “Tip Toe Wing in My Jawwdinz” by Houston rapper Riff Raff. It’s a pretty catchy tune.
2. As with “Harlem Shake”, people on the internet have started using a small section of the track to make weird and wonderful dance videos.
3. The basic premise appears to be that as long as you’re tiptoeing you’re doing it right.
4. Some have created group efforts.
8. Others are a bit more flexible.
vine.co / Via Brianna Darwin
9. There are numerous comedic sketches.
12. Inevitably, people have also started dubbing the track over old videos to improve them significantly.
25. Some people still don’t get it.
26. It’s pretty simple, though.
27. Well done, everyone.
Richard James is the UK news editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.