1. The Great British Tattoo Show took place in London over the weekend.
2. The event at Alexandra Palace featured hundreds of international tattoo artists.
3. There were also seminars, fashion and burlesque shows and performances by Mexican wrestling group Lucha Britannia.
4. Hopefully no one in the audience was scared of clowns.
5. Some of the tattoos on display were hugely impressive.
7. Many people attending the event decided to get new tattoos done while they were at Alexandra Palace.
8. Some were better than others.
9. Many brought images of what they wanted.
10. Model “Zombie Boy” made a guest appearance at the show.
11. The artist, real-name Rick Genest, made the most of his time in the spotlight.
The Canadian appeared on stage and met visitors on both days of the show.
12. Chest tattoos seemed a very popular choice at the weekend.
13. Some seemed quite giddy at getting their inking done.
14. And a few couldn’t hide the pain.
15. The tattoo artists carried out huge inkings on a few of the visitors.
16. Many used the show as a chance to add to their body of work.
17. Some entered their tattoos into competitions.
18. The Great British Tattoo Show is now in its third year.
19. A post by the organisers on the show’s Facebook page said this year was by far the busiest, “smashing” the previous attendances.
- The Dutch Safety Board will release Tuesday a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over eastern Ukraine in 2014. ›