1. The Great British Tattoo Show took place in London over the weekend.
2. The event at Alexandra Palace featured hundreds of international tattoo artists.
3. There were also seminars, fashion and burlesque shows and performances by Mexican wrestling group Lucha Britannia.
4. Hopefully no one in the audience was scared of clowns.
5. Some of the tattoos on display were hugely impressive.
7. Many people attending the event decided to get new tattoos done while they were at Alexandra Palace.
8. Some were better than others.
9. Many brought images of what they wanted.
10. Model “Zombie Boy” made a guest appearance at the show.
11. The artist, real-name Rick Genest, made the most of his time in the spotlight.
The Canadian appeared on stage and met visitors on both days of the show.