1. With less than a month to go till the Scottish referendum supporters on both sides of the debate are passionately backing their cause.
However it appears the #VoteYes campaign is winning the war on Vine.
2. Mainly because they are being much funnier.
*Warning some of these vines include a bit of passionate swearing.
3. Those tagging their Vines #VoteYes are using a combination of patriotism…
5. Beautiful scenery…
7. And ruthlessly mocking the opposition.
10. People are pretty excited at having the chance to vote for an independent Scotland.
11. They’ve already started practicing.
12. And are apparently receiving subliminal messages.
13. Some are so excited they’ve taken off all their clothes on public transport to make sure their message is heard.
14. The best the No campaign can muster appears to be a joke about SNP leader Alex Salmond’s weight.
Time to up your game guys.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.