1. With less than a month to go till the Scottish referendum supporters on both sides of the debate are passionately backing their cause.
However it appears the #VoteYes campaign is winning the war on Vine.
2. Mainly because they are being much funnier.
*Warning some of these vines include a bit of passionate swearing.
3. Those tagging their Vines #VoteYes are using a combination of patriotism…
5. Beautiful scenery…
7. And ruthlessly mocking the opposition.
10. People are pretty excited at having the chance to vote for an independent Scotland.
11. They’ve already started practicing.
12. And are apparently receiving subliminal messages.
13. Some are so excited they’ve taken off all their clothes on public transport to make sure their message is heard.
14. The best the No campaign can muster appears to be a joke about SNP leader Alex Salmond’s weight.
Time to up your game guys.
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›