1. With less than a month to go till the Scottish referendum supporters on both sides of the debate are passionately backing their cause.
However it appears the #VoteYes campaign is winning the war on Vine.
2. Mainly because they are being much funnier.
*Warning some of these vines include a bit of passionate swearing.
3. Those tagging their Vines #VoteYes are using a combination of patriotism…
5. Beautiful scenery…
7. And ruthlessly mocking the opposition.
10. People are pretty excited at having the chance to vote for an independent Scotland.
11. They’ve already started practicing.
12. And are apparently receiving subliminal messages.
13. Some are so excited they’ve taken off all their clothes on public transport to make sure their message is heard.
14. The best the No campaign can muster appears to be a joke about SNP leader Alex Salmond’s weight.
Time to up your game guys.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲 ›