1. On Tuesday a video appeared on YouTube claiming to show a real-life hoverboard in action.
2. The clip, from HUVr Tech, featured Back to the Future star Christopher Lloyd climbing out of a DeLorean with a ‘hoverboard’ in a case.
9. Former NFL wide receiver Terrell Owens was a little shaky on the board.
11. Basically the video featured loads of inspirational music and neat tricks.
12. But it was all too good to be true. The ‘viral campaign’ is the work of Funny or Die.
Costume designer Lauren Biedenharn reportedly wrote about the video shoot on her online CV – describing it as a ‘commercial’.
The resume has since been deleted but a cached version still remains.