1. A video produced by the Stockholm Business Region has gone viral after the Swedish capital came up with an inventive way of promoting itself.
2. The clip involves magician Charlie Caper carrying out a series of incredible tricks while outlining some of Stockholm’s qualities.
3. At one point, Caper discusses how clean the city’s water is while somehow making a glass of water appear from behind a deck of cards.
4. PR manager Ann-Charlotte Jonsson is quoted by The Local as saying:
Everyone has seen and heard that Stockholm is a beautiful city.
The interesting story is actually why you should come to Stockholm, why you should invest here.
And I don’t know about you, but I’ve never listened to so many facts in a row and stayed so captivated.
- A Lake County police officer was shot and killed by three men during a routine traffic stop in Fox Lake, Illinois. ›
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›