1. Indiana Pacers guard Lance Stephenson came up with a rather unusual way of trying to distract Miami Heat’s LeBron James during Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals on Wednesday.
3. The pair have been involved in a bit of trash talk during the finals.
Stephenson’s antics in Game 5 may have helped though, with the Pacers winning 93-90 and James contributing just seven points – a playoff career low.
The Heat currently lead the series 3-2, with Game 6 taking place in Miami on Friday.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.