1. Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho let his competitive side get the better of him during a charity match on Sunday.
2. The “Special One” was in charge of the Rest of the World XI for Soccer Aid, the annual match put on to raise money for Unicef involving former players and celebrities.
3. During the game at Old Trafford, Mourinho, 51, decided to take matters into his own hands and ran onto the pitch to intercept a pass from TV presenter Jonathan Wilkes to singer Olly Murs.
4. The Chelsea boss appeared to get more of Murs than the ball in the challenge and left the former X Factor contestant in a heap on the ground before returning to his dugout with a cheeky grin on his face.
6. And Mourinho had the last laugh on the night after a Clarence Seedorf hat-trick inspired his Rest of the World side to a 4-2 win over England.
7. Better luck next year Olly.
Richard James is the UK news editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories