1. Amnesty International has today launched a new campaign highlighting sexual exploitation around the world.
2. The charity teamed up with Tokyo-based artist Hikaru Cho for the ‘My Body My Rights’ campaign.
3. Each of the body art designs is supposed to show a different ‘body right’ and is part of an educational drive to help people around the world learn about their sexual and reproductive rights
4. Ms Cho said: ‘You have the right to choose who you love and what kind of family you want and to live free from rape and sexual violence. ‘
5. She added: ‘I hope my art can help young people start a conversation about those rights.’
Learn more about the My Body My Rights campaign here.