1. Hewitt decided to turn his life around when he was unable to ride a roller coaster at Alton Towers because the safety bar wouldn’t fit over him.
At the time he was said to be one of Britain’s most obese schoolchildren after bingeing on fast food.
2. The 23-year-old has now lost half his body weight and is keen to help other obese children.
3. He been given a £6,000 grant from the Welsh government to help set up his own fitness firm.
‘A lot of obese children don’t think they can make the changes they need to lose weight but I’m there to show them they can,’ he declared.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Britain is set to increase the number of refugees being let into the country. The extra people aren't in Europe already, they will likely come from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›