1. The video has been created by NATS – a UK-based global air traffic management company.
2. It was produced using real flight data and shows the air traffic which flies on a typical day in summer over Europe.
3. The video shows the intensity of flights over the UK, in particular in and out of Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
Richard James is the UK news editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.