1. Police in Crewe recently followed up on a man’s accidental emergency call and made an unexpected discovery.
The officers went to see if the man was safe and instead discovered his illegal cannabis farm.
2. “Epic fail”.
3. Last month police in Burnley also took to Twitter to make a joke about a cannabis discovery.
4. And in March, Manchester police left an “unfortunately you were not at home” note after kicking in the door of a house in Worsley and discovering 72 cannabis plants.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›