1. Nasa astronaut Rick Mastracchio took a fantastic selfie on Wednesday.
2. The 54-year-old American took the picture during a spacewalk on the International Space Station.
3. He took a number of impressive pics during the EVA - Extra-Vehicular Activity.
4. Mastracchio is part of Expedition 39 to the International Space Station and has been on the mission since November.
5. During his time in space, the American astronaut has taken a series of stunning pictures and uploaded them to his Twitter feed.
6. The images have helped him attract over 66,000 followers on the social network.
7. Mastracchio may well have been inspired by Commander Chris Hadfield, who captured the world’s imagination with his tweets from the ISS in 2013.
Here Are The Top Stories