1. On Wednesday, Andrew Garfield made a group of school children’s day when he made a surprise visit to a charity in Brixton, London, dressed as Spider-Man.
2. The 30-year-old actor paid a visit to the Kids’ City event ahead of the London premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 tonight.
3. During his visit, Garfield entertained the children by playing basketball.
4. He had a slight height advantage.
5. Everyone wanted to be on Spider-Man’s team.
6. Garfield is currently on a worldwide tour promoting his new film.
7. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is the British actor’s second time playing Peter Parker.
He once again stars with his off-screen girlfriend Emma Stone, with Jamie Foxx playing Spider-Man’s enemy Electro.