1. On Wednesday, Andrew Garfield made a group of school children’s day when he made a surprise visit to a charity in Brixton, London, dressed as Spider-Man.
2. The 30-year-old actor paid a visit to the Kids’ City event ahead of the London premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 tonight.
3. During his visit, Garfield entertained the children by playing basketball.
4. He had a slight height advantage.
5. Everyone wanted to be on Spider-Man’s team.
6. Garfield is currently on a worldwide tour promoting his new film.
7. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is the British actor’s second time playing Peter Parker.
He once again stars with his off-screen girlfriend Emma Stone, with Jamie Foxx playing Spider-Man’s enemy Electro.
8. As well as the basketball game, Garfield joined the children in a classroom for a chat and pizza.
9. The children were clearly delighted.
10. Spider-Man appeared to try his hand at a bit of teaching as well.
11. His spider senses meant no one was able to sneak up behind him.
12. Spider-Man is just the best.
13. Nothing but love.
14. And pizza. Love and pizza.
15. Garfield later removed his costume to chat more with the kids.
16. Everyone seemed to be having the best time.
Bonus - let’s just check out Garfield showing off his moves this week one more time.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.