1. The Holi celebrations have begun in India.
2. Holi marks the end of winter and the start of spring.
3. The festival is officially celebrated around the world today.
4. This young boy was dragged across a floor covered in colourful powder in Chennai, India.
5. Last week thousands of people took part in the Lathmar Holi celebrations.
Lathmar Holi takes place a week before the main festival.
6. The Holi festival involve people throwing coloured powder and water at each other.
7. The “Festival of Colours” has spread across the globe with non-Hindus also taking part.
8. These people in Basantapur Durbar Square, in Katmandu, Nepal, had a great time.
9. It was bit difficult to see at times.
10. But always joyful.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.