2. And there was so much confusion because it was the 90’s
And fashion such as this was acceptable.
3. But then we understood. And the songs spoke to us.
We did just want him to “Say My Name”. And we understand the meaning behind “Bills Bills Bills”. And, yes, we ARE “Bootylicious”!
5. Then Beyoncé went solo. And shit got real.
6. She married the love of her life.
Who just so happens to be Jay Z
8. And told us how to put our hands up.
And it meant so much more than it ever had before.
10. And showed us who runs the world
11. She announced she would become a mother in the most bad ass way
12. And Blue was born
Strong enough to bear the children, then get back to business
13. Then she made Super Bowl 2013 her opening and closing acts.
14. She had her own HBO Documentary
Where she opened up to us like no one has before. And let us see her without makeup. And she was perfection. As always.
15. Conclusion: Beyoncé, Mrs. Carter, Sasha Fierce. Whatever you want to call her. She is flawless. And she owns it.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!