1. You frequented Gelman Starbucks about 10 times more a day than Gelman Library
2. You couldn’t imagine going to a college not considered a “city school”
5. Your only cure for a hangover was a bacon, egg, and cheese from GW Deli
7. Even though you have this resentment, you spend most of your time on M St.
8. It doesn’t seem strange at all to you to live in a dorm for all 4 years of college
I mean, look at this dorm.
10. Big George scared the shit out of you
Thank god for the new George
11. You don’t understand the concept of school spirit
Or going to any games of any sort for that matter.
12. What is this thing you colleges call a “quad”?
Yeah, we don’t have those.
13. You know more about the @fakeStevenKnapp than the real Steven Knapp
14. You have a hard time explaining the GW Hippo to anyone
I’m still not sure I understand…
20. You reminisce about your days of Snowpocalypse
Snowpocalypse, Snowmaggedon, Snowzilla, whatever you want to call it. It was a lot of snow.
23. You were in the minority if you weren’t in the Elliott School
24. You enjoy a good food truck
CapMac, DC Slices, π Truck, Curbside Cupcakes, Tasty Kabob, The Big Cheese….whichever one. They’re all good.
26. You have no explanation when someone asks why you’re the Colonials
27. You brag about graduating on the National Mall
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!