5. Aurora Theatre Shooting Massacre
12 Dead, 58 people injured on July 20,2012
4. Oikos University Shooting
Gunman opened fire at the university killing 7 people on April 2, 2012.
3. Cafe Racer Shooting
Man walked into a cafe, shot and killed 4 people, and injured others on May 30, 2012.
2. Clackamas Town Center Mall Shooting
Gunman walked into the shopping mall, opened fire and killed 2 people, and injuring others, on December 11, 2012
1. Sandy Hook School Massacre
28 people shot dead, 20 were innocent children under 10 years-old, on December 14, 2012
Please, President Obama, it’s time to get politically correct with gun control, our children’s lives are at stake. Forget about the right to bear arms, it’s a right to live in a safe society.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›