1. I went camping in the Upper Florentine over the weekend to test Tony Abbott and the Liberals’ words. Do you think the images below match the captions?
2. Tony Abbott: “We have too much locked-up forest.”
With Phill Pullinger from Environment Tasmania who was one of the signatories of the Tasmanian forestry agreement.
4. Tasmanian Liberal Senator Richard Colbeck: “Areas that have previously have been impacted by forestry operations.”
6. Liberal Environment Minister Greg Hunt: “They significantly detract from what is one of the great World Heritage Areas.”
8. Greg Hunt: “Degraded areas which should never have been included.”
10. Disagree with Tony Abbott and the Liberals? Send the World Heritage Committee an email and tell them today!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›