1. In case you didn’t know, there is a Funny or Die webseries dedicated to summarizing episodes of Game of Thrones, and it’s more amazing than anything you could ever imagine.
Apart from Game of Thrones itself, of course.
2. Real-life hairstylist Jonathan Van Ness, is a Game of Thrones super-fan who with unduly passion, recaps the latest episodes with his clients.
Watch the very first episode here.
3. If you’re worried about spoilers, don’t be. Jon’s confusing plot analysis doesn’t exactly give much away..
4. He does however, offer a very unique insight into each episode.
5. His replay of character dialogue is also wonderfully spectacular..
“FUCK Joffrey, FUCK the queen. I’m about to take you to your momz and your brother coz they about to give me some cold hard cash for that ass, okaaay?”
“Jon Snow, if you cross me I will cut your dick off. I will twerk your cock on my neck.”
7. And don’t even get me started on the nicknames…
10. So it’s safe to say Jon’s pretty awesome at summarizing GoT for the modern youth of today.
11. In fact, Gay of Thrones is so good, even Alfie Allen who plays Theon Greyjoy, made a guest appearance in the first season.
Watch Jon drool over Alfie’s “sweet Theon penis” here.
12. The webseries is now it’s second season recapping series 4 of the real show, so if you’re in need of a series 3 summary…
You can watch all the episodes, including the latest season, on funnyordie.com
You’re welcome bitches.