2. While still having magical instincts and always trusting them.
7. She’s an expert at fighting for what’s right.
8. Which is why, like every great POTUS, she inspires true awe.
9. She maintains a healthy work-life-balance* because self-care is essential to good leadership.
*By drinking a glass of wine in her PJs every night.
10. Underneath her tough exterior, she is vulnerable and human and feels lots of feelings, like her constituents.
12. She already knows her way around the Oval Office.
13. And she knows how to keep major political players in her back pocket.
14. She’s been determining United States foreign policy while chilling on the phone in bed… So that won’t be a problem.
15. She keeps everyone’s secrets and is literally the most trustworthy person in America.
Quinn Perkins? Lindsay Dwyer? Same thing!
16. But she is a firm believer in openness about sexuality.
17. Despite her busy schedule, she’s always dressed impeccably.
18. She believes in healthy competition.
And what’s more American than that?
20. And her personality is summarized by her ambitious, comforting, simple catch-phrase:
- Greece has missed a deadline for a repayment to the International Monetary Fund, sending the nation into greater financial turmoil.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.