1. Your BFFs know your guilty-pleasure TV shows because they watch them with you.
NBC / Via xclusivetouch.co.uk
2. They know that you force them to like your Facebook/Instagram updates as soon as they’re posted.
Illumination Entertainment / Via ineedthisforreactions.tumblr.com
3. They’re the only people who know exactly when you’re pooping.
5. They’re the only people who know how much time you spend composing every text you send your crush.
7. And all the really, really stupid questions and opinions you have on worldly affairs.
CBS / Via manu.sporny.org
8. They know your favorite flavor of every single junk food and candy.
9. They know how abysmal you are at budgeting and that you spend a week every month broke.
Bravo / Via washingtoncouldlearnalot.com
10. And they know that (at least) 50% of your money is spent on alcohol.
11. They know that you have dinner twice every night, once at 7 p.m. and then again at 2 a.m.
HBO / Via crushable.com
12. They know that when you attempt to cook, it’s almost always a disaster and a half…
NBC / Via wifflegif.com
13. And so they have your Seamless order memorized.
NBC / Via howdoiputthisgently.tumblr.com
14. They know that you drink alone more than you would admit to anyone else.
15. They know every regrettable detail of every regrettable hookup, even the ones you yourself have tried to forget.
MTV / Via hiimawkward.com
16. They know your Facebook search history better than Facebook even does.
HBO / Via changinginthecity.wordpress.com
17. They know how you actually feel about all of your family members.
PBS / Via duckieoverblane.tumblr.com
18. And they know every stupid question you’ve ever had about sex.
19. They know all the people you secretly hate but are nice to anyway.
HBO / Via wifflegif.com