1. Your BFFs know your guilty-pleasure TV shows because they watch them with you.
2. They know that you force them to like your Facebook/Instagram updates as soon as they’re posted.
3. They’re the only people who know exactly when you’re pooping.
4. And precisely how good, bad, or average it was.
5. They’re the only people who know how much time you spend composing every text you send your crush.
6. They know your secret racial/ethnic/religious prejudices.
7. And all the really, really stupid questions and opinions you have on worldly affairs.
8. They know your favorite flavor of every single junk food and candy.
9. They know how abysmal you are at budgeting and that you spend a week every month broke.
10. And they know that (at least) 50% of your money is spent on alcohol.
11. They know that you have dinner twice every night, once at 7 p.m. and then again at 2 a.m.
12. They know that when you attempt to cook, it’s almost always a disaster and a half…
13. And so they have your Seamless order memorized.
14. They know that you drink alone more than you would admit to anyone else.
15. They know every regrettable detail of every regrettable hookup, even the ones you yourself have tried to forget.
16. They know your Facebook search history better than Facebook even does.
17. They know how you actually feel about all of your family members.
18. And they know every stupid question you’ve ever had about sex.
19. They know all the people you secretly hate but are nice to anyway.
20. They know every graphic, gut-wrenching detail of your romantic history, from your first crush onward.
21. They 100% know what you look like without pants on…
22. And, if you’re a girl, they know how your legs look in all their unshaven glory.
23. They know how you look first thing in the morning, crazy hair and everything.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›