1. When we have plans to hang out, it gives me something to look forward to all week.
The CW / Via tvfanatic.com
2. And when anything goes wrong, you’re the first person I think to call.
NBC / Via formerlyabsoluteares.tumblr.com
3. Because you always know exactly what I need to hear to feel better.
NBC / Via staysassyclassysouthern.tumblr.com
4. And you give me incredible advice because you usually know what I want better than I do.
Fox / Via chitchatchatter.tumblr.com
6. Which is why 90% of our conversations start with “Remember that one time…” followed by something really dumb.
Nickelodeon / Via anaigj.tumblr.com
7. You’ve asked me some of the toughest questions I’ve ever been asked.
NBC / Via lawlschool-adventures.tumblr.com
8. And I learn something from you every time we hang out.
ABC / Via havemercy-dude.tumblr.com
9. I’m grateful to you for not judging me when I make awful decisions.
NBC / Via knopesies.tumblr.com
10. And for having my back when those decisions come back to haunt me.
NBC / Via imbrucewaynedamnit.tumblr.com
11. You’re legitimately one of the smartest people I’ve ever met.
Nickelodeon / Via kevin-signs.tumblr.com
12. This is basically the scariest thought I ever have:
HBO / Via fysexandthecity.tumblr.com
13. It’s awesome that I feel totally comfortable crying like a baby around you.
The CW / Via caroline-forbes.tumblr.com
14. My parents and siblings consider you a part of the family.
Nickelodeon / Via spongebob.wikia.com
15. This was the luckiest moment of my life:
Columbia Pictures / Via pandawhale.com
16. (Although, let’s be real, it went more like this.)
USA Network / Via whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com
17. Thank you for sharing cool things with me.
Fox / Via yourewelcomeforbeingmyfriend.tumblr.com
18. And for having more faith in me than I generally have in myself.
Comedy Central / Via nipstudent.tumblr.com
19. You’ve helped me face my fears, no matter how irrational.
NBC / Via aidacobbs.tumblr.com
20. And you’ve supported my dreams, no matter how ridiculous.
Fox / Via wonderfulworldofwebdesign.tumblr.com
21. And I’ll always have your back, even when I don’t want to.
Paramount Pictures / Via college-shenanigans.tumblr.com
22. I guess what I’m trying to say is that you’re pretty darn great.
NBC / Via brendabooftwarchive.tumblr.com
23. And I proooobably couldn’t live without you.
Disney / Via whatshouldbetchescallme.tumblr.com