1. You feel absolutely no pressure to be fully clothed and presentable. Ever.
2. And you never feel any FOMO for choosing a night in over a night out.
Fox / Via fanpop.com
3. You often find yourselves up unreasonably late for no reason, because you were having too much fun to go to sleep.
The CW / Via rebloggy.com
4. But waking up is still easy because you wake up to party time, part two.
Disney / Via somegif.com
5. No matter how teeny-tiny or run-down your apartment is, you don’t mind, because you suffer together.
HBO / Via themidnightalliance.wordpress.com
6. When your roomie goes out of town, you enjoy the freedom for five seconds…
7. Even the most boring chores are doable if done with the right person.
Fox / Via reddit.com
9. You’re totally comfortable yelling at each other when one of you drops the ball on housework.
Fox / Via graceforgayle.com
10. Which means there’s no need for any passive-aggressive roommate BS.
Miramax Pictures / Via mashable.com
11. You motivate each other to reach your goals and stick to your resolutions.
NBC / Via studentmoneysaver.co.uk
12. You are mostly welcome to each other’s wardrobes, which means twice the options every day.
13. And when you do try out wacky outfits, you have someone around whose feedback you can trust.
NBC / Via gifrific.com
14. Which goes doubly for when you’re making major life decisions.
Fox / Via celebquote.com
15. You’re always super-duper safe because there’s someone checking up on you when you’re out late.
NBC / Via ohheyitsaj.com
16. And if you ever get home in a less-than-perfect state, there’s someone happy to take care of you.
17. All you need to feel like you’re in heaven is a cheesy movie and some takeout.
Fox / Via tvrecappersanonymous.wordpress.com
18. You can ask each other your dumbest questions without fear of judgment.
19. And you can share your non-politically correct, inappropriate thoughts and still be 100% accepted.
CBS / Via atheistrepublican.tumblr.com
21. You never ever get sick of analyzing text messages/FB updates/Instagram captions together, to unearth their hidden meaning.
Fox / Via cosmopolitan.com
22. You value each other’s decor choices, so your living room is a hilarious mix-and-match.
23. They know how to make themselves scarce when necessary, no questions asked.
25. Not only do you allow each other to watch deplorable TV…you do it together.
ABC / Via crushable.com
26. Their friends become your friends, so you have twice the friends.
NBC / Via perezhilton.com