2. You consider it a moral obligation to document everything you and your friends do together.
3. And you obviously need to be in those pictures, so you have no shame asking third parties to take them.
5. You feel an uncontrollable need to document your own face pretty regularly.
6. (Seriously, nowhere is off-limits and shame isn’t a problem you have.)
8. Sunrises and sunsets are entirely irresistible to you, even though they literally happen every day.
9. You’re almost always late to places because you had to stop on your way to Instagram something.
10. You have several apps on your phone devoted to making your pictures prettier.
11. You’ve been known to make vacation plans based entirely on the photo opportunities of the location.
12. Because any trip you take is 10% actual vacationing, and 90% taking pictures.
13. Your family, friends, and significant other are used to waiting around while you retake the same picture until you’re satisfied.
14. And you have no qualms about being a shameless tourist for the sake of a cool photo.
15. When it comes to meals, your hunger isn’t truly satisfied until you’ve photographed your food.
16. If you go a day without taking a good photo, you feel like your day was a complete waste.
17. You have to clear your phone memory too frequently for comfort.
18. You look at the most mundane everyday happenings and you see a photo op.
19. You’ve put yourself in some pretty dangerous positions just to get the right angle.
20. There’s no worse feeling than JUST missing what would’ve been a great picture.
22. Everyone makes fun of your ridiculous and ever-expanding addiction, but:
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›