1. You’ve considered wearing sneakers with a non-sneaker-friendly outfit because comfort comes first.
2. You’ve yelled at someone to eat more because you didn’t think they had eaten enough.
4. You’ve sent food back at a restaurant because it wasn’t made exactly right.
7. You’ve said “I’m so fat” while simultaneously putting something deep fried in your mouth.
9. You’ve switched from English to Hindi/Urdu to gossip about someone without being understood.
10. Although, of course, on the outside you’re all compliments and flattery.
12. You refer to everyone by bizarre nicknames that sound nothing like their real names.
It would be so convenient if your friends actually had names like Tinku, Pinku, Dinku, and Rinku.
15. You’ve met someone single and wondered to yourself why they aren’t married yet.
16. You interrogate your roommates thoroughly before letting them leave home.
18. You prefer drinking chai over any other earthly invented beverage.
19. Your idea of a wiiiild Friday night is to sit in your pajamas and eat aloo bhujia.
20. So your social life is scheduled around your TV show timings.
21. You have a special sense of humor.
(That isn’t always fully appreciated.)