1. Why did the run-on sentence think it was pregnant?
2. But how can you tell that this question is not pregnant?
3. What would you find in Charles Dickens’ kitchen?
4. What happened when Past, Present, and Future walked into a bar?
6. How did Charlotte Brontë make it easier for everyone to breathe?
8. What’s the difference between a cat and a comma?
9. Why is John Milton terrible to invite to game nights?
10. Why do words, phrases and punctuation keep ending up in court?
11. What happened when the verb asked the noun to conjugate?
12. What makes “Civil Disobedience” such a great essay?
15. What was Socrates’ favorite thing to mold?
16. Why did Shakespeare only write in pen?
17. Why was Odysseus in such a rush to get home?
18. How do you make a copyeditor vomit?
19. Which 13th century Persian poet is best to live with?
20. Which author is often mistaken for an artificially built water source?
21. What do you call a treehouse that kids can only play in when their parents are around?
22. What was Walt Whitman’s favorite breakfast cereal?
23. Why do writers constantly feel cold?
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has missed a deadline for a repayment to the International Monetary Fund, sending the nation into greater financial turmoil.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.