1. Beats By Dre released a commercial early this month featuring actress Priyanka Chopra, and her song “I Can’t Make You Love Me”:
2. Chopra is in the unique position of being an established superstar in India, but a complete newcomer in international pop. Despite being across the world, she answered some questions for BuzzFeed:
6. How do you think being a woman in U.S. pop culture is different from being a woman in Bollywood?
7. What burdens do you feel in representing India for an American audience?
8. What is it like to go from being a superstar in India to being a newcomer, once again, on the global pop scene?
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.