1. All good things come to those who wait.
But actions speak louder than words.
But fools seldom differ.
6. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
9. You’re never too old to learn.
But you can’t teach an old dog new tricks.
10. Silence is golden.
But the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
But doubt is the beginning of wisdom.
But strike while the iron is hot.
16. Hold fast to the words of your ancestors.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›