10. The moment you stopped being able to always tell your dad everything.
Mostly because he didn’t want to know the gory details of your adolescence. And who can blame him?
23. And that time you spent an entire year of your life with this song on repeat. Happy singalong, girls.
Did I say girls? I meant women.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.