4. For the uninitiated, “leh” is Punjabi slang used to express bemusement, disdain, and general disapproval.
It’s usage has been conventionally monopolized by disgruntled aunty jis but now that Superwoman and Humble The Poet are spearheading its youth reclamation, we can finally have it for ourselves.
6. And they do it damn well.
7. Enjoy “Leh” (and its LOL-worthy accompanying video) in full here:
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️