1. As if we didn’t all already want to move to Bangalore, the city’s best rappers have come together in a cypher that’s even cooler than their weather.
2. Organized and produced by Brodha V, other rappers featured include Smokey The Ghost, Big Deal, Charles Dickenson…
3. … And Lil B, Xstacy Sash, and Main-E-Yak. (The first few seconds of this 2nd video features, guaranteed, the dopest Kannada verse you have ever heard.)
4. Keep on keeping on, Bangalore. We Kannada get enough of you.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.