1. Having a work BFF means you always have someone to vent your work problems to who understands them completely.
2. Your midday coffee breaks always double as biffle catch-up sessions.
3. You have someone to ask your dumb, ignorant work questions to, without fear of this happening:
4. And you always have someone to lend you the essential things you forgot at home.
So you will never suffer the misery that is going a whole day without headphones or tampons.
5. You can always count on this person to tell you if you have food in your teeth, or a visible wedgie, or any other mortifying situation going on.
6. It’s always safe to assume you have a happy hour companion.
7. And you have a default lunch buddy. No lonely desk lunches for you.
8. Even when you’re off enjoying vacation, you have a reason to look forward to coming back to work.
9. You always have someone willing to verify your “I’m sick and can’t come in today” story for your boss.
Even if it is just a story…