1. You fear that you’ll never find true love unless your name is Anjali, Naina, or Sonia.
3. You worry that if you happen to meet the love of your life on a day that you have glasses on, he will look right past you.
4. But as soon as you swap them out for contacts, you’ll suddenly get too much attention.
5. You’re almost certain that once you are of marriageable age, your parents will reveal to you that you’ve been betrothed to someone your whole life.
6. Or the person you’re into will have their marriage arranged to someone else and you’ll have to do this at their wedding:
7. You wonder all the time if people really do have humshakals*. How will you ever know if you’re hooking up with the original or the duplicate?