1. These girls trying to commemorate their annual vacation at the lake house.
2. This couple having some fun in the great outdoors.
4. This entirely blameless stack of eggshells.
Sidenote: Why would anyone do this?
6. This well-meaning church sign extolling the virtues of prayer.
11. This headline about freshman Ray Ball joining the University of Wisconsin football team.
12. This news segment about vibrating toothbrushes.
Watch the full hilarious video here.
13. This aquarium ad that’s probably very distracting to drivers.
16. Actually, I think we can safely say that sports reporting, on the whole, needs to be less gross.
20. This dip that literally nobody should be dipping anything in.
22. These tweets by respected and loved televangelist Joel Osteen.
25. This lotion that doesn’t at all believe in false advertising.
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›