2. It is intended to pinpoint the factors that make women feel unsafe in India, and what it will take to change that.
3. They asked people to complete the sentence “I feel safe when…” and send them a selfie with their message.
4. And they received hundreds of responses.
5. From men and women both…
6. Of all ages.
To view the campaign in full, or submit your own #iFeelSafeWhen selfie, check out the Facebook page here.
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵