1. According to Bangalore comedian Kenneth Sebastian, here’s how you do it:
1. Come up with a random Hindi sentence. It can be as mundane as you want.
2. Sing it slowly and with a slight angrez accent.
3. Add a sensual “yeah-i-yeah.”
4. Throw in a random “tere bina” wherever you want.
3. Watch him do it live here:
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›