1. Your interior decoration has been updated to include a lot of clotheslines.
3. Your morning commute is now officially an extreme adventure sport.
5. On the plus side: It’s OK to be late, because literally everyone else is, too.
6. Your house requires ten times the usual amount of cleaning because you keep dragging in puddles and mud.
8. In every other season, you take your clothes off. In monsoon, you peel your clothes off.
9. Your social life is now entirely dependent on the whims of the weather.
10. You know to always keep your umbrella handy, because you don’t have to be outdoors to get caught in a downpour. Nowhere is safe.
11. Footwear is no longer required to be aesthetically pleasing.
12. The only creatures more inconvenienced and terrified than you are your furry friends.
14. And every school-going child has turned into a pseudo-hunchback.
15. These guys look a bit more ridiculous than usual, but they’re more indispensable and helpful than ever. Thank you, national treasures.
16. Everyone’s literally watching the same thing on TV.
Aka NOTHING. Especially inconvenient when this kept happening DURING WORLD CUP GAMES.