1. Arnab’s right arm has not stopped flailing for even a single second in the last 6 weeks.
2. Trapped permanently on the set of his show, he has resorted to keeping fit by running it.
3. Arnab’s tireless fist has been relentlessly pontificating since the earliest days of election season.
4. And Arnab’s index finger, committed to fighting for justice and democracy, pointed at least once at each of India’s 1.2 billion people.
5. Heck, even his left hand pitched on.
6. When the results telecast got boring because the votes weren’t swaying, Arnab entertained us all by himself starting to sway.
7. Some worry that Arnab works too hard:
9. But Arnab’s unique energy has inspired the nation’s citizens in many, many ways.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲