3. This devastating breakdown of opportunities.
Spotted in Columbia’s engineering building.
6. This important message that someone decided to etch into a Dartmouth wall for posterity.
7. This flyer posted by a friendly Cornell student who’s just trying to pass Orgo.
13. This rebellious library vandalism.
#Cornell #WilliamCarlosWilliams #Plums
14. This robbery and all of its surrounding circumstances.
Good job, Princeton.
15. This blossoming romance between two bulldogs.
19. This UPenn shopping list*.
*Note that it was completed by 12:32pm.
20. This opinionated Google results page.
(This mix-up has, since, been rectified.)
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›