1. Try making your own version of Wendy’s chili.
Skip the drive-thru and try this recipe.
2. Skip the soup and salad and whip up your own Olive Garden breadsticks.
Truly unlimited. Get the recipe here.
3. How about some P.F. Chang-style lettuce wraps?
Try this recipe in the comfort of your own home!
4. Bake some Texas Roadhouse rolls for your next family dinner.
Gone are the days when you would sneak up to the front of the restaurant to grab extras for the ride home. The recipe can be found here.
5. And don’t forget the Texas Roadhouse butter!
This butter is more like cinnamon sugar-flavored crack.
6. Throw together a batch of Applebee’s garlic mashed potatoes.
This recipe is screaming-kid free.
7. St. Patrick’s Day can be any day of the year when you DIY a McDonald’s Shamrock Shake.
BuzzFeed added a little Jameson to this version, but you can use milk if you’re on the straight and narrow.
8. Have Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets any day of the week. Even Sundays!
No more waiting in line for these tasty treats. Recipe here.
9. Make Red Lobster’s addictive “Cheddar Bay” biscuits.
Bibs not included these.
10. Have a down-south dinner with your own version of Cracker Barrel’s hash brown casserole.
This delicious recipe can be found here.
11. Relax with a bowl of Panera’s broccoli cheese soup.
Even better with a bread bowl! Try this recipe.
12. Save a few bucks and make Cheesecake Factory’s key lime cheesecake at home.
If you don’t want to make a crust, just buy a pre-made graham cracker crust and make the filling. Recipe here.
13. Non-West Coasters celebrate! There’s a recipe for In-N-Out’s Animal Style burgers.
Try making these at your next BBQ.
14. Serve Chili’s salsa at your next fiesta.
This recipe is perfect for Cinco de Mayo!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.