1. Before SNL announced the departure of Fred Armisen and Bill Hader, watching SNL was like:
2. When I heard rumors about Bill Hader and Fred Armisen leaving:
3. When I found out the rumors were actually TRUE:
4. Preparing myself for their last show:
5. During Stefon’s wedding:
6. During Fred’s “Lovely Day” performance:
7. When the end credits started rolling:
8. When I saw everybody all sad and hugging, I wanted to be like:
But I was actually like:
9. And then when I saw Bill crying, I was like:
10. When I finally composed myself and realized how grateful I am for all of their time on SNL:
11. But when I found out later that was probably Jason Sudeikis’ last show too:
12. Finally accepting they are gone:
13. (But secretly):
14. Thanks for the laughs, you guys!
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. is investigating airlines for "unlawful coordination." This may be related to high ticket prices, the Associated Press reports.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.