1. Before SNL announced the departure of Fred Armisen and Bill Hader, watching SNL was like:
2. When I heard rumors about Bill Hader and Fred Armisen leaving:
3. When I found out the rumors were actually TRUE:
4. Preparing myself for their last show:
5. During Stefon’s wedding:
6. During Fred’s “Lovely Day” performance:
7. When the end credits started rolling:
8. When I saw everybody all sad and hugging, I wanted to be like:
But I was actually like:
9. And then when I saw Bill crying, I was like:
10. When I finally composed myself and realized how grateful I am for all of their time on SNL:
11. But when I found out later that was probably Jason Sudeikis’ last show too:
12. Finally accepting they are gone:
13. (But secretly):
14. Thanks for the laughs, you guys!
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who arrived on scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave, and their body camera footage has been released.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.