1. The extremely handmade costume:
We would be worried about the amount of free time on your hands if we weren’t so impressed.
2. The guy in drag, and loving it:
3. The extremely uncomfortable costume that can’t really move:
Comfort was not your first priority. We respect you. We do not envy you.
4. The pop culture ride-along:
It’s relevant. We get it.
5. The person who got too excited about how cheap the blood capsules were:
It happens. It’s weird.
6. The “too soon” costume:
Maybe next year. But probably not.
7. The screen printed lazy sellout:
Well done. Nobody cares. Those laughs were all fake.
8. The handmade lazy sellout:
We guess you can call that “trying.”
9. The person who never breaks character:
At first it was funny. And then it was hilarious. And then it was weird. And then it was creepy.
10. The couples costume:
Side by side, all party long.
11. The group costume:
Teamwork at its finest.
12. The guy in the costume that nobody really understands, but don’t worry, he’ll explain it to you:
We’d rather not understand.
13. The person who realized too late how much face paint sucks:
It burns, it itches, it smells, it’s sticky, and it’s all over your clothes. A mistake you will never make again.
14. The sexy _________:
Is there a profession, character, or inanimate object that can’t be sexy??
15. The refuses to be a sexy _________:
Also known as the smart one. It’s cold. Let’s get real.
16. The cult classic:
We’ve all seen it before. But it’s still pretty good.
17. The person that doesn’t even need a costume because just look at that dog:
18. And Borat:
Very nice, see you again next year.
And the vampire:
Never go home with the vampire.