1. Romney leads Obama by a wide 8 point margin in terms of voter engagement.
2. Republicans are generally more invested in the campaign than Democrats are.
3. Despite being less engaged, more of Obama’s suppoters claim to back him “strongly.”
4. And he leads Romney by seven points in the campaign.
- After almost a week, Brussels lowered its terror threat level to 3, the nation's second-highest. One of the suspected Paris attackers remains at large. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›